expert.booksonline.com

Someone in this group gave me this website- I have recieved almost $140.00
in free books, just have to pay $18.00 for postage and taxes and buy one
more book at full price in the next twelve months. I am sure there are more
websites out there for Cisco books, that have a bargain.Not bad for three
free Cisco books.

Roy
90in3m$uu1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:90in3m$uu1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...