Hi Motor_5

This sounds like a great deal but if you read their terms, you notice
that you MUST RETURN a reply card that you will get about every 3 weeks
in order to NOT BE SENT any books that they have called the selection of the month.
That's a stamp every time and very annoying to have books sent to you that you don't
order.

Jim