Greets all.
If i make a mistake in my explanation of this, then please someone jump in
and correct me.  I'm still learning a lot of this.

1. Classfull Addressing
The basic thing to remember with classful addressing is any router using
this addressing scheme DOES NOT include the subnet mask within their router
updates to other devices.
All routers associated with subnets on the network (be it a class a, b or c
network) will therefore have to have the same subnet mask to ensure correct
communication and updates between devices.

2. Classless Addressing
Classless Addressing was created to address the pitfalls of glassful
addressing.  The sublet mask is advertised for each route in the router
updates.  This can be set manually.
3. VLSM.
VLSM. is tied into Classless addressing in a way.  I have not progress that
far in my studies yet so let me know how you fair.

Dyland
hi friends
Could anybody give explanation for the followibg terms.
1) classful addressing
2) classless addressing
3) VLSM.
I did go through routing 2.0 book.