From: Very Gentle Guy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 2:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Access list & chat

Dear all,

I need to restrict my users to be able to use all chat sevrices and have no
browsing or ftp things, how do you think i can built my access list to do
so?

Do I have to mention host addresses or I can control it through opening
access to specific ports only>

Thanks for your help
Ref

This message has been checked for all known viruses by UUNET delivered
http://www.uk.uu.net/products/security/virus/

NOTE:  The information in this email is confidential and
may be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read, use or disseminate that
information.  Although this email and any attachments
are believed to be free of any virus, or any other defect
which might affect any computer or IT system into which
they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of
the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by Rowe & Maw for any loss
or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof.

Rowe & Maw
20 Black Friars Lane
London
EC4V 6HD

Rowe & Maw is a solicitors' partnership.  A list of the
names of partners is open to inspection at the above office.