Hey Guys,
I am throwing in the towel... Or more accurately, going the management
route, which leaves me no longer needing my CCIE LAB. This one is as
complete as it gets. It has absolutely everything (other than VOIP) and i
couldn't do a cost justification for that given it's only two points on the
lab. Here is what i have.. it is listed on EBAY..

"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1200942925"

Cisco 7000 with RP, SSP, 2 6port EIP and ATM OC-3 MM.

Cisco Lightstream 100 with 3 OC-3 and 2 DS-3 cards

Cisco Catalyst 5000 with Sup 3 and Netflow, 12 port 10/100 and ATM LANE

Cisco 4500, with 2pt Serial, 2pt Ethernet, 2pt Token Ring, and DS-3 ATM

2520, 2509,2513,2513,2503,2502 (async included w/ 2509)

AGS+ with tons of ports

100b fx-tx transciever

nt1's

2 Maus

All Cables including cisco dce/dte

atm nics (3)

token ring nics (5)

12 port power bar/surge protector on rack

86" rack

multiple CCIE Books from Cisco Press

Courseware from Global Knowledge (ACRC & Frame)

Other courseware...

This is everything... if you can't pass your lab with this setup, you just
can't pass <grin> Check it out at

"http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1200942925"