hi brian,

can you please let us know as to how you connected
your 3 routers ? i see that all your routers have
atleast 2 serial connections. I am sure you did not
have Fram Relay for your serial connections...

then how are you connecting the 3 routers ?
it would be beneficial to all in this list...

thanks
brian