I have put together a few thoughts about motivation and preparation. I am
currently using this method for my CCIE Lab preparation. I have used the
techniques successfully for my lower level certifications, and in various
other parts of my life. I have shared this advice privately with some of
you. I am now making it available publicly to all who might be looking for
that intangible extra that will help you achieve your goals.

www.chuck.to/Motivation.htm

Please do me this favor, everyone. I am offering something that is a
distillation of several motivational programs I have gone through. The
advice I offer may be something you can use. It may seem flaky, or of no
value. Please do not make this a topic of public conversation. It's hard
enough coming public with my thoughts. I am climbing Mount Everest. I see
many of you on the same trail. I want us all to succeed. It will be a LOT
more fun for me, there at the top, if there are a number of my respected
Groupstudy community there with me.

See you there.

Chuck