I know that story. Since I've been three times, without success, my company
has decided not to pay for any more trips. Good planning on their part,
after living and breathing the CCIE for the last year, I'm not going to drop
it. I have to admit it is a highly motivating factor in wanting to pass.
Somehow, I don't think what I have in mind is what they have in mind though
<grin>  Good luck!

""Craig Johnson"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
000001c06323$b94313c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:000001c06323$b94313c0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> Thanks Chuck.  I'm sitting in a Days Inn in San Jose right now, waiting to
> take my lab on December 13th. Unfortunately, I've made this journey alone,
> as my company gives no support, financial or otherwise.

LOT