As long as you are not using PAT. I came across this a while ago. The
dynamic port allocation is a real killer!

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Brian
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 23:14
To: Aaron K. Dixon
Cc: Jim Bond; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Netmeeting through PIX

hmm, if your using a pix or ios firewall you could probably use
application level packet inspection, maybe with some reflexive access
lists to allow most of that stuff to work dynamically (at least for stuff
originated on the inside)

Brian

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/NetMeeting/Corp/reskit/Chapter4/default.asp