There is an argument in the firewall that permits PATting of a NAT pool. The
argument goes at the end of the nat pool statement and is "overload" IE:

ip nat inside source list access-list-number interface interface overload

This allows the firewall to PAT addresses when in runs out of "unique"
addresses in the nat pool.

Charles Henson

9131aa$fg1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:9131aa$fg1$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...