Hi..

I am ordering some network modules, BRI modules and
analog/digital modules for the cisco 3660 router.
I am a bit confused about the product discription that
cisco gives on the website. as I understood, the NM
are base modules , which should be populated by
WAN/Voice/Ethernet interfaces. Inthat case, what does
" 2 10/100 Ethernet 1 WAN card slot Network Module"
mean? Cna I ahve a ethernet interface and a WAN
interface (T1 CSU/DSU) on the same NM?

Also how do I know whether I need a Anolog Modem
module or a digital modem module as I am planning to
have ISDn interface and also anolog module on te same
NM.

Thanks in advance.

Keith.