Hi,

I sent an email last saturday asking for how to make the TR interface be
up/up.

I connect my token ring interface to MAU with just a straight through
cable (and I am NOT connected to the Ring In or Ring Out)

The MAU is IBDN (NORDX/CDT).  that is all I can find about the MAU
info.  It is a silver color box, about 22cm by 25cm and is 3cm high.
There are 8 slots plus RI and RO.  Is anyone using the same one?

My goal is just to make token ring interface be up/up so that I can do
some DLSw or SRB.  What else should I do (besides hook up the cable to
MAU and set the ring speed) in order to be up/up state?

Thanks in advanced