Can anybody shed some light on this problem. We have installed a gigabit
network using 3548's and 4908's. Two 3548's have Novell servers (NetWare 4)
connected to them, and also have links to WAN routers. These are connected
to two 4908's running IRB and HSRP. To the 4908's are four further 3548's to
which the Novell clients are attached. The problem is, when a client starts
up, the GNS request is being replied to by a server on the other side of the
WAN link, and not a local one. If the remote server is disconnected then a
different remote server replies. The IPX routing table shows the local
servers with the lowest hop count and metric. This was originally an ATM
network, which works perfectly.

I now have several bumps where I have been hitting my head against a brick
wall!

Any ideas

Thanking you in advance
Shaun Wakelen
This e-mail and any attachments may contain privileged, confidential and/or
copyright information and is for the sole use of the intended addressee. If
you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do
not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or
store or copy the information in any medium.This message is subject to and
does not create or vary any contractual relationship between Telindus K-NET
Ltd and you.