Hi,

Im having a problem currently with my network I was wondering
if someone would advise me of what I could be doing wrong.

Currently:

BSD server-(.179)-------|

Cisco 2611-(.180)-------|

Cisco 3640-(.181)-------|

Cisco 2509-(.182)---10/100 Switch--W2K Adv.Server(.178)-ppp to UUNET(.177)

NT server-(.183)--------|

Win98 Laptop-(.184)-----|

Win98 Workstation-(.185)|

The setup is I dial out with W2K and a static route of 203.166.27.176/28
comes to
my connection (if you trace you can see all IP's get routed to my interface
but die)

I dont know what I need to do in setting up the NT server, I dont want to
run NAT.

Would anyone be willing to assist with this server?

The BSD server runs multiple web hosting services/mail/etc.  The Cisco's i
want to
help out a few mates with their cert's and want them to be able to telnet to
them.

Thanks,
Brandon