Hi,

I don't know if I am reading your drawing correctly but are all the addresses in the
same subnet.  If so the this is a problem.  Basically you need a subnet for each wire.
 ie on from your server to the router 2611 then on between the 2611 and the 3640 and
so on.  If you are using the one subnet they would appear to be on the same wire and I
don't think that is true.

For example 192.168.4.0 255.255.255.252 would give you a network address (the wire I
spoke about) of 192.168.4.0 then 2 addresses for devices (each end of your link) and a
broadcast address.

I think that is what you need.

Hope this helps.

Teunis,