From: Wannabe CCIE [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: ??? ???? 15 ????? 2000 13:47
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Cisco Local Director Help!!

Dear All,
I have recently configured a Cisco Local Director which load balances
between 2 webservers but am having trouble
with the cabling,if I divide the switch into 2 Vlans, how do I get the
webservers attached to the local director in one Vlan to talk the other
Vlan.
I hope this explanation is clear..Please feel free to send any form of help
whatsoever...
Thanx

Regards,
Miss Bola