Hi,

We are starting to provide ADSL to our clients it seems to me it is very much horses
for courses.  If you require good high speed down load and your uploading is not an
issue ADSL.  If on the other hand you require good upload and download is not such an
issue then maybe frame is a good solution.  In the pricing structures in my part of
the world it is often cheaper and certainly more predictable to use multi channel
ISDN.

It seems each situation has its own need and that's why old guys like me have a job.
If all solutions were off the shelf and worked fine I would be poor with a great golf
handicap.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia.