From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Christopher Larson
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2000 5:47 AM
To: 'Howard C. Berkowitz'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: 56K vs 64K

Could you post a link or somewhere to get this info. I have been looking
and cannot find anything. I remember covering this in BCRAN and would
like to go through it again. Having to do with the serial lines and the
sampling rate, bit robbing etc. SF/ESF AMI/B8ZS etc. If you have a link
to this info I would love to read it over again.