"Adedapo Omisore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote

>Please I need the advice of somebody in the house.
>I want to start my cisco certification next year, must I have my MCSE first
>before moving in to CCNA ? or I can do it directly without bothering myself
>with MCSE first.

There's no dependency of the CCNA on the MCSE. The question is -- for
the sort of jobs you want, would it be helpful to have both?

>Any little advice will be appreciated.
>
>Thank you.

As a matter of advice -- I almost trashed this message due to the two
signatures below. Believe me, they don't help your credibility and
aren't going to make you rich.