Hi Muhammad,

I am afraid I cannot find any attached Cisco documentation.
But I will try and answer your question.

IBGP speakers need to be full meshed to prevent routing loops that
could occur from a "distance vector routing protocol" like behaviour.
By having a full mesh, an IBGP peer gets first hand information from
every other IBGP peer thus eliminating possibility of routing loops.

Ofcourse, this could cause scaling problems for a large no. if
IBGP peers. But there are a couple of solutions to prevent such
problems.

o Router Reflectors. (rfc1966)
o Confederations. (rfc1965)

Hope this helps,