Hi,

I often here this argument about how users put things.

One of the lessons that I try to put very heavily of the young blokes (guys) that work
with me is that extracting accurate and helpful details from clients is the guts of
good network trouble shooting.  Even the CIT bless it suggests that correctly getting
the details is important.

Any way I'm off for Xmas

We're on our way here in Oz

Merry Xmas