It is still available.

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/767/tre/aset/aset.shtml

Tim

----- Original Message -----
From: "perryb" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2001 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: Passed CCIE Written

Congrats on the written!  I bombed two weeks ago by one point, stupid
mistakes, and will be heading back for a retake next week.

Cisco used to have a program for the SEs of resellers named "Advanced SE
Training."  They brought you under their wing, mentored, and provided access
to the actual lab where the testing will take place - for three days of
practice and critique.  I don't know if the program is still available (by
the way, it is free), but you should be able to find the particulars by
doing a search of "AET" on CCO.

Good luck on your practical.

--perry