I'm preparing for the BCRAN exam that I plan on taking
at the end of the month. I've run across a question in
Cisco's COLT that has an answer--according to COLT--
that I don't agree with.  Before the replies fly about
the quality of the COLT, I did see the thread a while
back about the quality of the questions.  I've found
some of their questions to be useful as long as I verify
the answer (& the question) in the official Cisco press
book or at CCO.  Here's the question:

Question 16 of 44.
Which of the following is considered the primary part of
the dialer profile?

A. dialer pool

B. dialer interface

C. physical interface

D. mapclass

COLT's answer was A.  In reading the Cisco press book,
there is nothing that would lead me to a direct answer.
However, I propose that it is B simply because it's what
defines all of the configuration characteristics
specific to a destination (page 240 of my book).  Any
thoughts on this?