From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Jim Healis
Sent: Sunday, December 24, 2000 2:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CCIE practice exams

Well, at one time I thought that I was knowledgeable. I wouldn't say
that about myself tonight.
I started taking the Boson practice exams for the CCIE written, and I am
realizing just how much I don't know. I have been consistently getting
50-52%.  It's like I have hit a plateau in my knowledge.
I will say, however, that what I do know is in direct line with the kind
of work I have been doing for the past 3 years.
Well, I guess I didn't have much of a point to this message... just to
take up space, and let people know where I am at in my studies.... for
those that don't care, please refrain from criticism.

Thanks!

-j