Hi,

I reckon the fear is real.  As I have said in the past I have been involved in the
telcom, computing and data comms fields for more years than most people reading this
have in this world yet I still fear what little I know.

I have young guns araound me that come to me for all sorts of help.  My job is to be a
bit of a mentor.  I can help in more ways and with experiences that aren't in books.

I fear the exams and bet most of the young guns would do better.  But fear I shouldn't
as I can see things others miss,  my nose for problems in the real world is good.  One
day I'll have the confidence to pass the CCIE for I feel confidence as well as
knowledge must be a real part to it all.  I will however enjoy learning more on the
way and as old and tired I become I won't have a lot of trouble carrying the knowledge
I gain.

Take it for what it is worth.

Keep Smilin'

Teunis