No offense intended, but whatever happened to good old fashioned RTFM.  :)

When I had to implement a config such as you state, it took me approx. 5
minutes to find an information source on CCO and about 1 hour to get it
setup and to work out my mistakes.

I think that the lessons learned by going through the steps and thinking for
yourself are much more valueable than getting a "quick fix" from a
newsgroup.  What if you have problems and nobody will troubleshoot them for
you?  You will not truly understand the technology or it's implementation,
and you will be dead in the water.  You'll just end up having to go through
the same steps after to learn about it as you should've in the first place.

Try starting with a search for EasyIP (Phase 2), DHCP Server, or NAT on CCO.

Good luck, happy hunting.

Greg