From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Dennis
Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 1:58 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CID test vs. CCIE written

Just took and passed the CID test.  I have heard that this test is similar
in scope to the CCIE R/S qualification test.

Anybody have any feedback on that statement?

Also, does anyone know if there are command line type ins on the CCIE
written?

And can anyone recommend a good 'one-pager' on RIF's, Token Ring, bridging,
etc??

Thanks,
Dennis
CCNP, CCDP