I bought and used all three but the one that seemed to be most applicable to
helping me was CID group number three which looked like they took the best
of all the practice test groups and put it into one group.

The other thing that is always helpful is to make sure you head off to CCO
and download the current test objectives to be sure you don't waste any time
studying insignificant stuff.

-dennis

007e01c07050$c68e8f20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:007e01c07050$c68e8f20$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...