Dug through the archives and found very little on setting up Token Ring in a home lab.
I'm still confused. How is this done? Any good sites that I can go to find out this
information?

Among other equipment, I've got an SMC MAU, a Token Ring NIC installed in a PC, DB-9
to RJ45 media filter, and a 2504. What type of cable do I need between the media
filter on the router and the MAU? I know it's not a standard Cat 5 cable because Token
Ring uses different pins than Ethernet. What about the cable between the PC and the
MAU? The NIC card can handle either RJ-45 or DB-9.

On the MAU, there are two ports that are labeled RO and RI with small push button
switches next to them to enable or disable "wrap". What are these for?

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lori