Hello friends

I am trying to set up ISDN and PAP authentication on my routers and it
doesnt seem to work. Router R1 dials to R2 but then the call gets
disconnected.
If I take out the line for "ppp auth pap"
and put in "ppp auth chap" the call goes through fine and the connection is
made.
I have defined a username/password for the far_end_router on both routers.
Debug ppp authentication     shows no errors.

Could some one tell me what I am missing. I can post my configs if required

Thanks

Sam