While at AT&T I took in some training on Voice Over IP and according to that, there
needed to be a PBX and a Voice Over IP module from Cisco.  In the Cisco 2620 or 2621
(do not remember which one was used) the module was a card.  On the Test and Turn-up
things went smooth.

  jim klane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Could someone tell me what is needed to use cisco's voice over ip .

I would like to connect 5 phones in my office but i can not seem to find the
necessary info to help me choose the components ,

I figure i should need

1 cisco ics7750
1 catalyst switch

Where could i find more info. I have checked cisco.com but t become more
confused..Does anyone have a case study or a design guide..

Please let me know

jim k