It really depends on what you want to do.  Using an ICS7750 sounds like you
want to do something more like IP Telephony. So in addition to the server
and a switch, you'll have to use get a handful of Cisco IP phones, not your
typical office phone.
If you're just interested in voice over IP, you can use a couple of routers
with FXS cards (1700s work well for this).  These will accept your standard
analog phones and provide dialtone.  Set the routers up back to back and
make calls over your little mock-up wan.

Tommy