Hello all,

we must install Cisco Router in our IBM environment  :)) . We solved a =
lot
of problems but we have one unsolved problem:

The Cisco router must dialed-in to the IBM router with both ISDN B
channels. The connection comes not up with the feature multilink. We te=
sted
a lot of possibilties:

- dial-in Cisco <-> Cisco with and without Multilink is o.k.
- dial-in IBM <-> IBM with and without Multilink is o.k.
- dial-in Cisco <-> IBM without Multilink (one ISDN B channel) is also =
o.k.

Only the multilink solution between Cisco an IBM doesn=B4t work.

Have any of you an idea ??
We think that we have a problem with the LCP layer. For instance how ca=
n I
set the MRRU ?

Software: c2500-is-l_120-8.bin and eptf09i.e11

See the files (configuration of the Cisco router and a debug of the IBM=
),
please.

(See attached file: Multilink.log)(See attached file: cisco2504.log)

Thank=B4s a lot.

Thomas Wacker (CCNA)
OE33 Betriebsplanung/Projekte

nbg Netzbetriebsgesellschaft mbH