I've been adding loopback addresses to a few routers in the WAN for a
TACACS+ server to connect to. I can ping the loopback addresses on the
routers individually, but not from remote routers. There are routers on the
network with previously configured loopback addresses for dlsw+ that I can
ping by loopback address from remote routers. Am I forgetting something? I
configured as:

router# config t
router(config)# int loop 0
router(config-if)# ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

I can see the loopback addresses in the run configs. Thx for any
suggestions.