Your list sounds fine, of course the less routers you have means some
scenarios will not be able to be done. Go to www.ccprep.com, look in the
articles/white papers section, there's a good guide on 3/4/5/6 router labs.

My view is that, less routers means that you have to do the more complex
scenarios somewhere else (remote lab, work), For me, a couple of extra
routers which I can sell and get most of my money back, and can play with
24x7 is worthwile paying for than to pay for the remote lab time for them.
In the case of more expensive equipment (eg. ATM), theres just no way I can
fit that into my budget, so I will use remote lab time for that.

Just some more food for thought =)

BTW. Anyone had experience with running IOS12 Enterprise compressed on
16Dram/8Flash?