Albert and Daniel - this list looks good, but here are a few notes:

You need something other than a 2500 to do ISL... something with a Fast
Ethernet interface, like a 2600...

An AGS+ makes an excellent (but loud) Frame Switch, and you can get them for
about $200. The back to back cables are available from Pacific Cable to
connect it to your 2500/2600 routers.

2901's are getting hard to find.

ISDN simulators can be rented. Check the groupstudy archives - somebody
posted a name/phone number for a place where you can get them.

I hope this helps!