Hi All,

Ever since I upgraded to 12.X I have been unable to get them logging again
to the syslog daemon on my server. Other things are logging fine so I know
theres no problem with it. It did work fine with 11.X, I've searched CCO and
can't find anything I didn't already know. One router is a 2501, the other a
2505. Here's one of the config's, I'd appreciate any help you all could
offer.

Thanks

Tim

Building configuration...

Current configuration : 2190 bytes
!
! Last configuration change at 18:15:32 CET Fri Jan 5 2001
!
version 12.1
service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone
service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone
service password-encryption
!
hostname Access2505
!
boot system flash
logging buffered 10000 debugging
no logging console
enable secret 5 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
enable password 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
!
!
!
!
!
clock timezone CET 1
ip subnet-zero
no ip finger
ip name-server 212.185.252.73
ip name-server 194.25.2.129
!
ip multicast-routing
frame-relay switching
cns event-service server
!
!
!
# irrevelent hub ether stuff removed
!
!
interface Ethernet0
 ip address 192.168.0.252 255.255.255.0
 ip pim sparse-dense-mode
 ip multicast ttl-threshold 16
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
!
interface Serial0
 bandwidth 4000
 ip address 192.168.10.252 255.255.255.0
 ip pim sparse-dense-mode
 ip multicast ttl-threshold 16
 encapsulation frame-relay
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 fair-queue
 clockrate 4000000
 cdp enable
 frame-relay interface-dlci 192
 frame-relay intf-type dce
!
interface Serial1
 no ip address
 no ip route-cache
 no ip mroute-cache
 shutdown
!
router rip
 version 2
 network 192.168.0.0
 network 192.168.10.0
!
ip classless
no ip http server
ip pim rp-address 192.168.20.253
ip pim send-rp-announce Ethernet0 scope 16
ip pim send-rp-announce Serial0 scope 16
ip pim send-rp-discovery Serial0 scope 16
!
logging facility syslog
logging 192.168.0.2
access-list 5 deny   192.168.0.3