I think I found the answer to my question. Eigrp only auto-summarizes at
major network boundaries and since all of these routers are within the same
major network they dont auto-summarize between each other. Is that correct?

Bruce Williams
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

935cu7$civ$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:935cu7$civ$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...