I finally made a passing mark for the CCIE Written with a 79%.   Four days
ago I missed the passing score by only 3%.   With the encouragement of
several people here in GroupStudy, co-workers and friends,  I was convinced
to reschedule.

>From my original exam, I scored very low in areas that I thought I would
have been comfortable in.  I believe my comfort level contributed to those
poor scores.  Many have said it before.... read the question, read it again.
You should know the answer before you look at the possibilities.  After you
have made your selection - read it again and ensure it is justified.

For studying for the exam, I really don't have much more to offer than what
has already been posted elsewhere on the list other than these comments:

    I believe the "CCIE Study Guide" by Giles provides an excellent
presentation on layer one and two topics for each of the technologies
(Ethernet, Token-Ring, FDDI, etc.).

    CCO has many excellent documents.  Ones I thought provided a great deal
of help in understanding was "Loading System Images and Configuration
Files",  NLSP, and DSLw+.

Once again, thanks to everyone for the help.
The journey continues....

Ed

Edward Moss,  CCNP, CCDP, CNE.