I am looking for some information on DSL.  I'm working to deploy DSL at an
ISP.

I have questions on the IP addressing and subnetting of DSL subscibers.

What is the common or standard way to assign IP's to DSL subscibers?  Can
you setup Point-to-points to the dslam or is there a more logical way to do
this?

What is the ratio of DSL customers to port?  If each customers is given
128K,  how many DSL customers can I have per T1?  Can I over subscibe that
port and still provide quality service?

Thanks for your help,

TP