Tom,
If you say this segment is over here and then on the other interface you say
this segment is over here too, the router goes, huh? So in other words you
can't specify the same group of addresses to be in 2 locations or a router
wouldn't know where to send a packet destined for that group of addresses.
Example:
If you configure the Ethernet with 207.102.99.134/26
you are saying off this Ethernet are these addresses:
207.102.99.128 - 207.102.99.191
Yea I guess you could bridge. Why though?
Why don't you just specify a more accurate mask?
Figure out how many hosts are off of the Ethernet. Then maybe you can cut
the mask down to say a /28. (14 hosts)
Then configure a /30 on the WAN interfaces? (2 hosts)