You can setup an ethernet port on the 2600 to run ISL or dot1q (802.1q)
VLAN trunking.  This is down by creating subinterfaces for the ethernet
port.

Here's a quick example:

interface FastEthernet0/0
 no ip address
 no shutdown
!
interface FastEthernet0/0.1
 description Subinterface for VLAN 1 running ISL
 ip address 1.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation isl 1
!
interface FastEthernet0/0.2
 description Subinterface for VLAN 2 running ISL
 ip address 2.1.1.1 255.255.255.0
 encapsulation isl 2