Make sure you set the Biggest switch as a server,set up your next biggest
switch as server also .
Set the domain on the Server FIRST.
MAKE sure all VLAN info is correct..BEFORE you setup VTP.
Don`t do it until everyone has gone home (OVERTIME.... Tee Hee)
make the domain name MEAN something....helpfull later .
Check all CDP info beforehand (make sure all switches see eachother...if
there supposed to).
Store all Vlan info before.....MAKE sure you know all about the VLAN`s
first...
IF you have diffrent info about different Vlan`s on different switches make
these switches all SERVER`S
DON`T PANIC!!!!!!!!!!

HTH

steve "AAHHHH my god ,  what `s happened to my LAN"