Hi,

As far as I know, we use registered addresses only if we are directly
connected to internet.

Else there should be no problem to use un registered ip addresses for you=
private network.

Pls anyone let me know if I am wrong

Ganesh
CCNA
Hyderabad
India
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

   I have a question here? Why would anyone use register addresses on the=
ir =

private network, while you can use UN-register addresses like 10.X.X.X ? =
Do =

you really need to burn register addresses on a private network? =

I would like to hear anyone opinion on this subject

Brian