hi,all
I have a question about ospf link state database synchronization
process.
I think,two routes will be
1.exstart  in which determine master/slave
2.exstart in which exchange database description packets(DDs).DDs
contrain enough information(LSA headers) to find more recent LSAs than
in its own link state database.Router then record these LSAs in its own
request list.
,send request packets and receive update packets.
4.full in which request list is empty.
My question is ,since slave only in response to DD packets it receives
from the master.If slave's link state database is bigger than
master's,when master sends last DD,set M(ore) to 0,slave also responds
with a DD,set M(ore) to 0.Slave's rest link state database is lost and
ignored by master.Is than true?