I'm just curious why people seem to disregard the concept of using NAT and registered
addresses together?  Just because you have unique addressing doesn't mean you have to
announce the prefixes to the Internet.  I would highly suggest you use registered
space in the same way that you would use 1918 space.  In this way, you can still take
advantage of NAT for its limited role in security.

If security is a key concern, NAT is really not a huge component of the solution.
Organizations really need to embrace and enforce policy and support them with
electronic means including properly configured and deployed firewalls, IDS systems,
logging systems (physical/electronic) etc.