Hi,

I must be missing the point.

I thought a default route was telling the device go here for all routes I don't know
about.  Does that not imply any not excluded and the access-list as I understand it
does not exclude any until the perfit default which I would take to read permit any.

Teunis
Hobart, Tasmania
Australia

www.tasmail.com