Hi, Tony.

I'm not sure I understand correctly what you're trying to say.
But I'd like to point out this:

In this case, access-lists are not used as filters for incoming or
outgoing data packets, but they are used here as filters for incoming
or outgoing routing updates. More specifically, for route entries
contained in routing update pactets.
So default route entry is just one entry here.

Hope this helps
Regards

Jaeheon