From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
william yuwono
Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 11:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: communities

Hello,

I see that your configuration right but there is still left something. I
think you should add one route-map command to handle the others route to
pass with no change.  You add like below:

route-map commun-out permit 20

Why we must this command?, because when we using route-map for policy
routing, the route that do not match the route-map statement will be
discarded.

I hope that help, correct me if i am wrong!

william