Why doesn't anyone take my advice, and NOT study for this exam?

Try this:  buy the Giles book, laugh, and then stick it on the top of your
bookshelf, taking it down only to kill bees, nasty bees!  Then buy Caslow's
and Doyle's books, and that weird CD from Cisco with the movies, (as Jerry
Lewis) oh, nice CD with the words and the movies that move!  Then study for
the lab, not the written, and I guarantee you will pass.

Seriously, stick with it, you'll make that test your "prison girlfriend"
yet;)

Good luck,

Charles